Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today I finally got around to going through the pictures from the Germany trip I took with my brother. I was actually forced to, because a newspaper is asking for it. Matt was hired to do a global warming piece for German Life magazine and a few other outlets...some newspapers and hopefully a travel article for National Geographic Adventure magazine. As it happened, there was just enough in the budget to include a photographer on the trip.. and it just so happened I had about 9 days of vacation coming to me from my other job. So off we went to Munich to catch a bit of the Octoberfest and then to Bavaria, one of the most beautiful places on the face of the earth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt (left) and I on top of Mt Watzman, the third highest peak in Germany.

1 comment:

  1. These are all money but you totally nailed it with the fourth image from the bottom. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete